|canton||Canton of Vaud|
|coordinates||46° 23.8' N 7° 6.1' E|
|3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly|
|Temperature||9 °C||13 °C||15 °C||15 °C||15 °C||14 °C|
|-1 °C||1 °C||4 °C||4 °C||6 °C||6 °C|
|Sunshine||13.7 h||14.3 h||12.8 h||8.2 h||8.5 h||4.3 h|
|95 %||95 %||85 %||55 %||60 %||30 %|
|precipitation||0 mm||0 mm||0 mm||0 mm||<1 mm||0 mm|
|0 %||0 %||0 %||0 %||15 %||0 %|
|Wind||10 km/h||5 km/h||5 km/h||5 km/h||5 km/h||5 km/h|
|Gusts||35 km/h||35 km/h||25 km/h||25 km/h||30 km/h||30 km/h|
|Freezing level||2200 m||2700 m||2900 m||2900 m||2900 m||2900 m|
This Wednesday evening and tonight, calm and starry skies but cooler temperatures.
- Thursday, beautiful sunny day. At most rare cumulus styling peaks during the day. Direction Simplon, the Goms Valley and the southern ridge of the Alps, a few cloudy periods, especially in the morning. Very fresh in the morning and very mild during the day.
- Temperatures planned for Thursday in the Rhone Valley: minimum 3 to 6°, maximum 19 to 21°. In the stations at 1500m: minimum 0 to 2°, maximum 13 to 14°. On the summits: 2/10° at 2000m, -4/0° to 3000m.
- Breezes in the valleys, moderate east wind in the high mountains.
(©MeteoNews, May 4th, 3:00 p.m.)author: Vincent Devantay; Wednesday, 4. May 2016, 14 Uhr
From Friday to Sunday, beautiful spring weather. Some cumulus forming on the peaks in the afternoons, especially during the weekend. In principle no showers. Atmosphere almost summer with nearly 25 degrees at low altitude.
- Monday, more clouds from the southwest and cumulus fairly extensive reliefs on during the day. Time remaining dry principle.
- Tuesday, more uncertain weather, marked by a variable sky and a risk of thunderstorms in all regions, especially in the afternoon. remaining print probably correct in plain and temperatures remaining in the season standards.author: Vincent Devantay; Wednesday, 4. May 2016, 14 Uhr
valid in Col des Mosses on 4. May 2016