|canton||Canton of Vaud|
|coordinates||46° 24.0' N 7° 6.1' E|
|3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly|
|Temperature||16 °C||14 °C||13 °C||13 °C||13 °C||13 °C|
|14 °C||10 °C||8 °C||7 °C||7 °C||6 °C|
|Sunshine||3.9 h||3.5 h||1.2 h||2.9 h||4.7 h||5.5 h|
|30 %||25 %||10 %||20 %||35 %||40 %|
|precipitation||8 - 12 mm||2 - 6 mm||2 - 6 mm||1 - 3 mm||<1 mm||0 mm|
|100 %||90 %||90 %||35 %||10 %||0 %|
|Wind||10 km/h||5 km/h||5 km/h||5 km/h||5 km/h||10 km/h|
|Gusts||40 km/h||20 km/h||20 km/h||20 km/h||25 km/h||25 km/h|
|Freezing level||3500 m||3100 m||2900 m||2900 m||2900 m||2900 m|
This Tuesday, fast increase in the cloud cover and first showers before midday in the Chablais. In the afternoon, cloudy weather with some rains gaining all the areas and becoming frequent and sometimes stormy.
- Temperatures planned for this Tuesday: minimum 17 to 19°, maximum 21 to 24°. In stations at 1500m: minimum 13 to 17°, maximum 15 to 18°. On the summits: 11/13° at 2000m, 6° at 3000m.
- Wind sometimes moderated in the valleys in day strong south-west wind in the high mountains.
(© MeteoNews, September 1st, 6.30 a.m.)author: Vincent Devantay; Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 6 Uhr
- Wednesday, weather changing with some possible downpours, especially on the reliefs. Development of beautiful breaks in plain with the wire of the hours. Rather fresh temperatures.
- Thursday and Friday, weather changing even partly sunny with cloudy passages per wide moments alternating with sunny periods. Some still possible downpours during the afternoons and in mountain. A little fresh temperatures for the season.
- Saturday and Sunday, weather probably rather sunny and dry with some cloudy formations in mountain. Temperatures remaining a little fresh for the season but pleasant in day.
- Calm and anticyclonic beginning of the week in sight.author: Vincent Devantay; Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 6 Uhr
valid in Col des Mosses on 1. September 2015