|canton||Canton of Vaud|
|coordinates||46° 24.0' N 7° 6.1' E|
|3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly||3 hourly|
|Temperature||9 °C||10 °C||13 °C||13 °C||11 °C||13 °C|
|2 °C||2 °C||3 °C||5 °C||7 °C||4 °C|
|Sunshine||5.1 h||3.4 h||5.8 h||2.1 h||3.4 h||11.4 h|
|35 %||20 %||40 %||15 %||20 %||75 %|
|precipitation||0 mm||0 mm||0 mm||4 - 8 mm||4 - 8 mm||1 - 4 mm|
|0 %||0 %||0 %||95 %||95 %||45 %|
|Wind||10 km/h||15 km/h||10 km/h||10 km/h||10 km/h||10 km/h|
|Gusts||45 km/h||40 km/h||30 km/h||30 km/h||30 km/h||20 km/h|
|Freezing level||2000 m||2300 m||2800 m||2800 m||2700 m||2900 m|
This Tonight, a few showers possible on the reliefs, otherwise dry. - On Saturday partly sunny with cloudy periods extended times, including relief, but long dry principle even in the mountains. Wind North is always strong in the mountains. Fees for the season on the heights.
- Temperatures planned for Saturday in the Rhone valley: Minimum 7-9 ° Visp in Monthey, maximum 17-20 °. In the stations to 1500m: Minimum 0-1 °, 9-10 ° maximum. On the summits: 1/8 ° at 2000m, -5 / -1 ° to 3000m.
- Plan breezes in the valleys northeast moderate to strong in the high mountains.
(© MeteoNews, May 22, 4:15 p.m.)author: Vincent Munka; Friday, 22. May 2015, 17 Uhr
- Sunday, generally sunny morning. Throughout the day, again larger cloud formations, the sun periodically annoying but dry weather. Pleasant in the Rhone valley and in mountain thaw.
- Whit Monday, changing sky, still dry in the morning, then showers developing areas throughout the afternoon. Partly sometimes taking a stormy character.
- Tuesday, residual showers (snow from 2300 meters above sea level) in the morning and possible improvement from the west during the day. A little less sweet.
- Wednesday, partly or mostly sunny and dry weather in lowland regions. Cumulus and some showers that can activate during the day on the reliefs. Seasonal temperatures.
- Thursday, sunny and mild. Some cumulus on reliefs but no showers. - Possible degradation Friday with the return of showers.author: Vincent Munka; Friday, 22. May 2015, 17 Uhr
valid in Col des Mosses on 22. May 2015